Header

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

One Year Anniversary pt. II

Chad and I decided to take a weekend trip to the Outer Banks to celebrate our one year anniversary. All I can say is AMAZING! The Outer Banks might be one of my new favorite places on earth. 

We stayed at a quaint bed and breakfast. Our room had a sun room and we could see outside to a dock that was on the property. We ate yummy food at Tortuga's Lie and walked on a pier that went 1,000 feet out into the water. 

We got to climb to the top of a lighthouse, and the view was spectacular. We went to the famous "Duck Donuts" and both ate three donuts each. Also, Chad bought me two pairs of gorgeous earrings that I am completely in love with.







































 photo sign_zps684bf94b.png

1 comment :

  1. That looks like a lot of fun, and those Duck Donuts look irresistable! Congrats on the one year mark. It only gets better from there.

    ReplyDelete