Header

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sick of being sick

I (Mrs. Spencer) have been sick for over a week now. Cough, runny nose, clogged throat, the works. It's annoying to say the least. Chad and I can't seem to break this cycle we have going of him being sick, me being fine, then me getting sick, him being fine. I hope it will all turn around soon.

I've been working on my portfolio and resume because ... December 7th I will be a BYU graduate!!! Yaaaay. What an accomplishment. I have lots of ideas of things I want to do, but don't know where to even start. I'll be sending out my resume all over to snag a job that will be secure until the Mr. and I head off to med school (Virginia, maybe?). Please keep us in your prayers.

Quick update on our lives.

Kind of scary looking:


I've decided to get these glasses when I'm an old lady:


Made cake pops with the in-laws on Saturday, didn't they turn out great?!


Also I have been very veeeery patiently waiting for my wedding photos ... but I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. All I want is one or two sneak peekers ... until then here is the video of Chad & I walking out as Mr. & Mrs. (thanks to Ren Noorda for the videography). Please ignore the fact that I look mentally challenged, I was trying to get Chad to walk slower and well in all honesty I had no idea what to do.


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4015905628888

No comments :

Post a Comment