Header

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hair Hair Hair EVERYWHERE

I'm in a hair rut. I know what you're thinking, "you dyed it a few months ago!!!" Yes, I realize that. 







I've been seeing photos of Ashley Benson EVERYWHERE and you guys ... I'm obsessed with her hair. I LOVE IT! (And she's totally gorgeous which contributes to her hair ...) Of course it got me thinking, "I should CHOP MY HAIR, just CHOP IT ALL OFF!" 
OK Hailey, calm down. Could I really style it everyday?!

I have had looooooong hair for a while now.

Pros: 

  • Wash and go. I can't remember the last time I used a blow-dryer or flat iron
  • I can style it within 20-30 minutes if I want it curled
  • I have really low-maintenance hair, meaning it's naturally healthy and I don't have to use any deep conditioning masks because my hair doesn't need it
  • Chad seems to like it long ... so does my mom
  • I like to fishtail it
Cons:
  • It's really thick and coarse, thus it is really heavy
  • I go through a LOT of shampoo, conditioner, mousse, hair-spray, heat protectant, etc. 
  • I shed like a husky dog in the summer
  • I find myself wearing it up a lot at night
  • Sometimes it gets stuck in those chairs at church with the little gap between the back and the screws (anyone know what I'm talking about?!)
I have had short hair before, so I know the maintenance that goes with it. But I might be itchin' for a change. 

Or I might be thinking of going dark again ... hmmm ...



HONEST OPINIONS HERE. What do you guys think looks best on me? Should I take "the plunge?" Advice, hints, tips, rumors, etc?



 photo sign_zps684bf94b.png

1 comment :