Header

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fine Arts Musuem

Today I went to the Virginia Fine Arts Museum. I set my mental bar low so I wouldn't be disappointed if the museum didn't turn out to be as fabulous as everyone claims.

Well I went and I thought it was ahhhhhhmazing

There were a few things that scared me (a legit naked woman), and many things that inspired me (I'm looking at you acrylic painted sculpture).

Sadly, I was told I couldn't take pictures ... so I took as many as possible before getting into trouble. If you live in the Richmond area I highly recommend going to this museum. 


This drawing was created out of words written over each other.








 photo sign_zps684bf94b.png

2 comments :

  1. That is the church my school is affiliated with! The school is literally 2 blocks away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dang! If I would have know I would have stopped by to see you. Beautiful church.

    ReplyDelete