Header

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A couple of kids

We made this video for Harry so he could see our house while on his mission. I promise only the first few seconds are tilted wrong.

Chad & I were reminiscing about our old house in Provo. We loved that house. It was small, quirky and perfect. It was a blast living in that house, we have the best memories living there. From the amazing vaulted ceilings, to the taco stand on the corner, the limited heating meant we had to be cuddling all the time ... 
Like I said, it was perfect.

I think every newlywed should live in a small, quirky place for a little bit. Do it before you live somewhere nice and forget about the simplicities of life.

Looking at our lives right now I've decided that Chad & I are just a couple of kids who are desperately, hopelessly, shamelessly in love. 
Almost one year and still newlys.
 photo sign_zps684bf94b.png

No comments :

Post a Comment