Header

Monday, December 16, 2013

Slacking

Many things have been happening in the Spencer household. These past two months have been extremely taxing emotionally and physically for Chad and I. I apologize for the lack of blogage and hope I can be forgiven.

Catch up: I am finished with my finals which means I have one semester left until I have my Master's degree! Chad has his last final this Thursday and then he will start his M2 academia. 

Also ....

We have an addition to our little family ... it's a BOY ... and he's four months along. 


Meet Hobbes. 






We love him more than we thought possible. He is the most playful, adventurous, sweet, loving kitty. We are extremely happy to have him in our lives. Our little family is perfect.
 photo sign_zps684bf94b.png

1 comment :

  1. Chad! I never thought I'd see it - glad you came over to the cat-lovin' side. :) Hobbes is awesome!

    ReplyDelete