Header

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Why my fiancé is THE BEST

Tuesday night August 28th, 2012 I had a mental breakdown.

I was an overly emotional crying wreck.

I kept thinking about ALL the wedding planning we had to finish, my internship, my big girl job, my capstone class and honestly how can I do so much again this semester? All I want is a break.

Handsome fiancé could surely tell when I texted him,

"Have an issue!!!!!!!!!!!!! Major major STAT ASAP CALL ME!!!!!!!!"

Well this major issue turned out to be nothing bad at all, and fiancé was so calm and patient and said, "OK leave it to me and I'll figure out a solution."

mmmkayenternextmadeuplibraproblem

We go to pick up his suit for the wedding, and he looked simply smashing in it. Oh dear he looked stunning. I was still being a brat and upset so I hardly said anything, even worse I didn't let my handsome fiancé know that I thought he looked incredible and I still canNOT believe I get to marry him.

When we left the store he asked if I wanted to go back to our house for a bit. I told him no because I was tired and had homework. Which was stupid because all I wanted to do was cuddle up with him. Instead of making a big deal he said, "OK" gave me a kiss and an I love you.

mmmkayseriouslyheisamazing

Enter the next day.

He not only took the initiative to start getting things done on our checklist, he's doing it so gracefully.

He has already figured out:

  • Our cake - who picks it up

  • Pictures for our reception

  • Pricing of everything

  • Gifts for our parents

  • Sky lanterns

  • Updated invitations for extra people


All of this the next day.

I could seriously cry because I am so happy he is doing so much. How did I get so-gosh-darn-lucky?

3 weeks and I'll be Mrs. Spencer.

No comments :

Post a Comment