Header

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Pianist

Before I dive into this blog, I wanted to give you guys a quick update.

I, Hailey Spencer ... am excited and nervous to announce to everyone that I am .... a BYU graduate! *cue chorus of angels*
But seriously, it has been one of my life goals to graduate from BYU and now I can say I've done it. While it feels bittersweet I'm excited for the new opportunities that are sure to come.

Also, this weekend Chad's aunt Jeanette hosted a nieces and nephews dinner, which she does yearly. It was awesome.

CIMG1389

CIMG1390
And my dog's adorable.

photo-74
And my second brother is home from France. Yay.
And there is snow falling on our blog.

photo-75

Now on to The Pianist.

My sweet, adorable husband is a piano teacher. He  currently has six students, and last night they had a Christmas recital. Well, the kids were uber cute and they all adored Chad. I loved watching the dynamics between Chad and his students. As each one was playing he looked like a proud father. It made me very happy to see Chad like this. It drove my mind to how he'll be when we have kids, and what kind of dad he'll be. He'll be amazing.

CIMG1395

Chad even got to perform. Fantastic, even though he said it wasn't very good ... DISCLAIMER - the piano is really out of tune and the keys are weighted weirdly. (That probably makes sense to 2% of you, no I don't know what that means either.)

CIMG1391Video:

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFDrYRBxY90?rel=0&w=420&h=315]

No comments :

Post a Comment