Header

Monday, April 8, 2013

Foodies and a puppy story

Chad and I like food. In fact we celebrate "TACO TUESDAYS!" Which make Tuesdays almost as good as Fridays.

photo (14)


photo (16)


photo (17)


The other day I was at my parents house, helping them pack, hanging out with my mom, etc. I decided to play with our puppy Lili in the back yard. She was so happy playing fetch, running around, rolling in the grass together. I gave her an ice cube (her favorite treat) and she was the happiest dog in the world. Well, it was time for me to leave so I walked into our living room towards the front door. She sat in the living room entrance staring at me with her head tilted to the side. As I opened the door I said, "Bye Lili, I love you," and walked out. As I backed out of the driveway I looked up at the living room window, and there I saw my puppy, looking out the window at me leaving. All I could see were her ears, eyes and nose. It was the most precious, pitiful thing I've ever seen.

photo (15)


I tried to take a picture of her, but it really doesn't show how tender that moment was. Oh Lili, I'm going to miss that dog.

No comments :

Post a Comment