Header

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

6 Months of Marital Bliss

Today it has been six months since Chad & I tied the knot. All I can say is that it truly has been marital bliss. I hear lots of stories about how "the first year is soooooooooo hard!" And, "oh man it's such an adjustment," and "it's extremely difficult and you're going to have to compromise everything." I'm not saying that my marriage is perfect by any means, but I haven't found it hard to be married. Chad and I talk whenever there's an issue or we want something. We play together and work together. I am happy to say that these past six months have really been a blast. I'm so happy to be married to such a wonderful man.


To celebrate, last night we went the renowned Black Sheep Cafe. I got the Navajao Taco Trio, Chad got the goat cheese burger. It was delicious. Then Chad surprised me by taking me to this sketchy taco stand next to our house where we got ... deep fried Oreos! They're not as good as the ones he makes, but they were yummy and a great tradition for us.


Happy six months Chad. I love you.


photo (3)


photo (9)


photo (4)


photo (5)


photo (6)


photo (7)


photo (8)

No comments :

Post a Comment