Header

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hiatus and a Makeover

Readers,

I'm so sorry I took a little hiatus there for a while. Things have been extremely busy getting my parents moved to Leesburg, VA, Chad and I getting ready for med school and our own move to Richmond, Chad's sister going on a mish, the other's wedding, packing, planning, playing. 

But we're back, and excited to start this new adventure into medical school.

As you can see the blog got a makeover. I did all of the design and coding myself *pat on the back* so if you notice any glitches please leave me a comment so I can fix it.

Please follow via "blog lovin," see that button waaaaaaaaaaaay over there ------------> yeah, click it and you'll be a fan. (Button is from Rylee, I secretly stalk her blog ...)

This is going to be a lifestyle blog. I'll throw in reviews of products I can't live without here and there as they come up. With that being said, if you're going to read this blog only to get offended and leave mean comments then do us all a favor and don't read it. 

If there's anything you want me or Chad to review, leave a comment or email me at haileynspencer@gmail.com.

Get excited, because the Mr. and I are!
 photo sign_zps684bf94b.png

3 comments :

  1. YAY! Glad the haters lost this time. Ignore all people who have nothing nice to say to you. <3 LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and... sorry but you already have a glitch. Your button image is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Smash. Just texted you to see what's not working ...

    ReplyDelete