Header

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pre-wedding DRAMA

As Chad and I are in the single digits until we get married we've both noticed some traumatic trends ...

There has been a lot drama going on in our personal lives as the day comes up.
Such as?

  • Hailey - woke up light headed and nauseous only to throw up and spend the morning in bed.

  • Chad - got sick with a runny nose and sore throat.

  • Chad - needs new tires that can't wait. Pulling that money from savings.

  • Chad - having to work a 12 hour shift with his sickness.

  • Hailey - BYU Food To Go lost her order 20 minutes before she needed to be at a HUGE event she was hosting.

  • Hailey - Arrived late at said event.

  • Hailey - Got pulled over on the way home from said event, with a stupid ticket and fine. Traffic school?

  • Hailey - spent two hours at her internship trying to solve a computer problem.

  • Hailey - spent three hours trying to contact stupid Payson courthouse to pay her ticket only to find out she can't pay it for five days.

  • Hailey - the printer didn't work in the Brimhall for an assignment that was due in 5 minutes ... rushed around trying to find one that was working ...


This ladies and gents all happened within the last 24 hours.
Seriously?

Not to point out the "woes" of us, but it is interesting that all these things would happen right when we're about to get married.
As my extremely handsome fiance pointed out, "I get the feeling that the next 9 days are going to be rough. I just think that us getting sealed is a big deal and that there will be lots of opposition to it."

And is he ever so right!

The adversary does NOT want Chad and I to go to the temple and make the strongest covenant with each other to be sealed together forever. He is going to do everything he can to keep us from the temple. But I've got NEWS. There is NOTHING and I mean NOTHING that is going to keep me away from the Mt. Timpanogos Temple September 20, 2012.

I love Chad Spencer and nothing is going to derail my plans to make him my hubby.
So yeah things might be tough these next few days, but I know that it is going to be well worth it when we walk out of the temple hand in hand as husband and wife.

No comments :

Post a Comment