Header

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Joshua James

Last night after a long day at work my loving, dear husband surprised me with tickets to see:


JOSHUA JAMES!


If you've never heard of this amazing singer and his band you are missing out on a musical feast. They're like Mumford & Sons but with more rock n' roll. All I can say is I was stoked to be going! Last night and TONIGHT they are performing at Velour to promote their new album. Other than the huge heard of hipsters, and me forgetting to dress like one, the concert was ahhhhhmazing! I loved it! More than Chad even knows, and he's not into that music at all. What a trooper to take me. If you haven't heard them check them out here: JJ  (He's really not as folky as it sounds.) But really buy the album, it won't let you down.

This is Joshua:



Who looks a lot like 30 Seconds to Mars' Jared Leto:



TONIGHT, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012 is the last night they'll be in town for a while. If you're reading this and want to go, text/fb/call me and I will be there in a heartbeat! It was that good.

Thank you Chad for surprising me with these tix and making my night. Swooooooon.

No comments :

Post a Comment